Tuesday 14 February 2012

Widgets

My Paranormal Valentines

02.14.2012
Valentine's Day...
Heart's Day...
Independence Day...
Single-awareness Day......
a lot of ways to call it...

However you call it. Just always remember to have a happy heart every Valentine's day. You don't need a lover to celebrate this day. You have a lot of loved ones around you, you just forget to acknowledge them sometimes. Yup, again this is a very late post, got busy with almost everything. Life and it's demands...

Well, I enjoyed my Valentines this year. It was quite unexpected really. But it was fun and I really had a great time. ^__^

Japanese dinner!

My bento...

His bento...





And a very funny and heartwarming movie.

The third eye...
The evil black bra of darkness...
The third ear which turned out to be an evil dwarf...
And that kilig moment of two boys hugging while the girl is completely ignored by both...
Not a dull scene in the movie... :D

To sum it up, I had a happy paranormal Valentines this year. My heart was on a rainbow and had a very big smile! ^___^




No comments:

Post a Comment