Saturday 16 February 2013

Widgets

Hanging out at The Chillage

I've heard of this place since last year. Liked the page in facebook. But I always haven't got the time to visit it before due to my corporate responsibilities. Chos!
I've also heard it is the perfect place to chill and have fun. Made me more want to go there and check out this "chill-out" place.

First look and impression. Hmmm... Interesting logo.


The façade was quite interesting too.

Let's take a look of what's inside!

The wave thing was so modern. Everything is so modern looking with a touch of quirkiness.

Most of their items are locally made by young local enterpreneurs like the Loudbasstard bamboo speakers, Leyende natural & organic lotions and the Theo & Philo artisan chocolates.

They have these stuff for sale. Cute kutingtings. Such a temptation for the impulsive buyer in me.



Plus they even have this! They had swimwear and other beach stuff. But control izamust!

Tribute to the music legends!

Now that mural is nice. Hope they would make it more visible though.

Spotted!


What to order?


Aside from the various artsy fartsy stuff to sell, they also have this café. They have pasta, sandwiches, salads, chips & dips, and of course dessert. I so wanted to order their pasta, but we just ate dinner with the gang. I just ordered sandwiches and chips & dips, the bulingit just ordered coffee. Diet ses? :P
While waiting for our orders, I explored more and found this very interesting part of The Chillage...

The Fun Room

Read the rules on the fun room.


Hello there little bunny!

Coloring materials. You can even write on the mirror.

They also have books which you can bring outside the fun room and read while enjoying your snacks.

Toys, board games, art materials

Free candy! Pick one but please spare the bowl. :P


They have these vintage camera and a phonograph. I wonder if it still works...

The Food


I super love the food! The Croque-monsieur, just a sosyal way of calling Grilled Ham and Cheese Sandwich was very tasty. But I just can't stop helping myself with their Spinach and Cream Cheese Chips and Dips! Next time, I'd like to try out their pasta. I've heard that their best seller is The Local Mermaid, which is spicy spanish sardines with angelhair pasta. Yum!

I even like their way of presenting to us our bill. 
Viola! Looks like an ordinary book but when you open it, there's your bill. So vintage and quirky!
I'm definitely coming back to this place. Next time with the whole bbums gang! ^__^



No comments:

Post a Comment