So what happened to the characters?
- Dr. Oliver Thredson - shot by Lana on the head
- Sister Mary Eunice - thrown by Monsignor Timothy down the stairway
- Dr. Arthur Arden - self-cremated himself with Sister Eunice's body
- Monsignor Timothy Howard - became cardinal of New York but slit his arms in a bath tub
- Grace Bertrand - murdered by Alma with an axe.
- Sister Judy Martin - lived her last days with Kit's family and died happily
- Kit Walker - had cancer and grew old in a home-for-the-aged and suddenly disappeared out of nowhere.
- Johnny Morgan - plotted to kill his mother but was shot again on the head, just like his father.
- Lana Winters - became a famous writer and celebrity, lived to tell her story, and killed both old and new Bloody Face.
Yah that's right! Lana is the ultimate survivor of this series. She went through a lot of hell in Briarcliff but in the end, she was the victor of them all.
American Horror Story: Asylum begins in 1964 at the Briarcliff Mental Institution, following the stories of the patients, doctors and nuns who occupy it, and intercuts with events in the past and present.
It had both negative and positive reviews from its viewers because if its disturbing and some say confusing plot. But for me, it was a great series! Certainly would look forward for Season 3.