Saturday 9 February 2013

Widgets

Of Artworks and Cupcakes and Coffee... One Saturday Afternoon at Cupcaken

One Saturday afternoon... Bulingit and I decided to check out this cupcake place in Banawa. Well I wanted to go there again, I just dragged him along. :D

I've been here last year already with the Skolpad elites, but I didn't get to try out the other cupcake flavors, so that's why I wanted to come back.

I never got the chance to say that I liked what's inside the place. It was so simple. Love the pink couches and the different cupcake photos on the wall.

...of artwork



The bulingit got to brag about his new masterpieces. Which has good improvements. Heheheh

...of cupcakes

I got myself two cupcakes. I kinda wanted to have my dose of sugar rush that day, so I ordered two. One is my fave, Red Valvet and another is something that got me wondering how would Mango Float taste if it was a cupcake.

He always said that his not fond of chocolate but he ordered the Chocolate Overload. Weird guy this bulingit is.

...of coffee

We both ordered coffee with our cupcakes. Cafe Latte for me, Cappucino for him!

It looks like someone got all pumped up with the creative juice! The bulingit decided to create his own coffee art too.

Tadah!

Another tadah! Looked more like pancakes than cupcakes. Hahahah!

Their cupcakes were just ok. Bulingit thought the cupcakes were too sweet. Can't compare yet, have to try out more cupcake parlors! But it's a thumbs up to Cupcaken! ^__^

TOTAL AMOUNT SPENT: 340.00 pesos







No comments:

Post a Comment