Thursday 29 November 2012

Widgets

Dinner with the Elites: Café Sarree + Cupcaken

It's been a long time since I went out with my "elite" friends of Skolpad. So when I received a group text that they were trying out this new place Escario Central, I immediately went out and joined them for dinner.

So the new place was Café Sarree. I was late to arrive and they were eating already when I got there. The place was nice. It has this homey feeling. Great for dinner dates. And their menu was also nice but it was kinda pricey though for their servings.

I ordered the Salpicao, which was seared beef tenderloin tips with olives, bellpeppers, chili oil and topped with garlic chips.




I just a had a tall glass of  their house Iced Tea for the drinks.

I can sense that that night was filled of broken hearts, especially from the boys end. They were mopping around telling stories about their devastated love lives while I ate my meal. :D



Cafe Sarree

Escario Central
N. Escario St.,
Cebu City, Cebu




*****

Next stop was Cupcaken, a cupcake shop in Banawa. It was not our first choice but the first one ran out of cupcakes for that night. *bummer*

It was my first time to go their and I've heard that their cupcakes where also to die for. Just look at this beauties.









I couldn't make up my mine what to order then! I've noticed that everybody's getting their orders. Since nobody ordered the Red Velvet cupcake, then that's my baby for the night!

Again, they resumed their talk about love and I just can't relate. It really was a long time joining these guys. It was nice then that I got to spend my time with them. ^__^


Cupcaken

R. Duterte St., (beside Nuat Thai), Banawa,
Cebu City, Cebu



No comments:

Post a Comment