Friday 4 May 2012

Widgets

The Wonderland Revamped!

Halu!
Abriella in Wonderland now has a new look. Love the new look on Nichi with the Tony Tony Chopper hat. The chibi me also is very cute. I finally had time to update the look of my Wonderland.

Special thanks to Michele Liza Pelayre of SugarOverkill for the beautiful artwork (chibi + background). In case you'd want to have your very own chibi or a new background for your blog, you may contact her through her website. ^_^
www.sugaroverkill.com


Hope y'all like the new look on my blog!

4 comments:

  1. waaaaaaaaaaaa.. i want my own chibi. pahimui ko mat pls pls. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahah... sa kasuyaon lang jud ay... tag.$15 ang pahimo chibi nak... mao nalng na ako bday nimo... you want? :D

      Delete
    2. boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.. imong sapatos!

      Delete
    3. hahahah... you want or not? heheheh... btaw, ako sapatos! :D

      Delete